South Dakota Farm Bureau (SDFB) is reaching out to the state’s agricultural business community through a program called the Agri-Partner Connection. This new offering provides agri-business professionals throughout the state with unique networking, learning and relationship building opportunities.
Membership to the Agri-Partner Connection is $60 per year; a three-year membership is $165 and corporate group memberships are available as well. As a SDFB Agri-Partner, members will receive:
• Invitations to periodic mixers featuring ag industry thought leaders
• Monthly E-Newsletters on trends and ag policy updates
• Learning opportunities, idea exchange and self-development
• Connections to ag students for internships and employment opportunities
• Weekly E-Mail briefings during the SD legislative session
• Access to key influencers through the American Farm Bureau
• Valuable, exclusive discounts from a wide range of local and national companies
Krystil Smit, Executive Director, South Dakota Farm invites all agri-business professionals in the state to join the Agri-Partner Connection.
“Any business person who wants to connect and network with others in our state’s ag industry will benefit from becoming an Agri-Partner Connection member,” she said. “It’s a great way to meet other agri-business professionals, stay current with industry trends and enjoy the many member benefits offered by the South Dakota Farm Bureau.”
According to Smit, for over 100 years the South Dakota Farm Bureau has been an effective advocate for the state’s largest industry.
“We are a well-respected and effective voice for agriculture, working on issues that impact farm families and the agri-businesses who support them,” she added. “The Agri-Partner Connection program is another example of trusted Farm Bureau leadership in our state’s ag industry”.
Additional information regarding the Agri-Partner Connection or membership purchase is available on the South Dakota Farm Bureau website at www.sdfbf.org