The South Dakota Farm Bureau Federation will be reinvesting $100,000
in local communities during its centennial year in 2017. The SDFB
Centennial Community Initiative, (CCI) is a grant program for projects that includes
the following criteria:
- Applications for Centennial Community Initiative projects will be
accepted through county Farm Bureaus. The deadline for
applications is August 31, 2017. Click here for Application
- SDFB CCI grants of up to $5,000 per application will be awarded.
- Funding in excess of the $5,000 CCI grant will be
contributed by county Farm Bureaus (matching dollars
- Applications for projects of any dollar amount will
- Projects will allow Farm Bureau to make a difference in local
communities, create a long lasting impact, provide visibility to
Farm Bureau and generate media interest.
- Project Awards will be given based on:
- Impact on the Community
- Need in the Community
- Permanent Farm Bureau Recognition
- Partnerships Included in the Project
- Total Project Cost
- The Level of Matching Funds from county Farm Bureaus
Applications are available by clicking on the "Click here for Application" link or by contacting your county or state Farm Bureau. Completed applications with attachments will be accepted through county Farm Bureaus.
Have a Question?
online or at
605-353-8050. You can also contact Western Regional Manager Lowell Mesman at
605-280-1319 or Eastern Regional Manager Helen Geppert at 605-770-8581. Grant presentations must be made by November 1, 2017.
Click here for Application