Health & Wellness
South Dakota Farm Bureau Health Plans
provided by South Dakota Farm Bureau Health Plans
South Dakota Farm Bureau Health Plans has a broad range of plans to suit just about everyone's particular health coverage needs. With four plans of varying cost and benefits, a variety of levels of coverage, deductibles, co-pays, and out of pocket payments are available.
Whether you are looking for coverage for yourself, a family, or planning to retire in a few years, our plans offer a wealth of choices that will help you get the coverage that is right for you.
To learn more contact your local Farm Bureau Financial Services agent or visit LiveWellSD.com.
Drs. Tucker-Kudrna-Holec-Young Eye Care Center-Rapid City
provided by Drs. Tucker-Kudrna-Holec-Young Eye Care Center
20% off glasses & solutions, can not be combined with insurance.
Jones Family Eyecare
provided by Jones Family Eyecare
10% off all products (not to be combined with other discounts or insurance plans)
Life Line Screening
provided by Life Line Screening
- In a little more than an hour, you can be screened with painless, non-invasive, ultrasound technology
for stroke, aneurysms and heart disease.
- SDFB members receive a discount and pay only $135 for 4 screenings.
- Make your appointment today and receive a FREE osteoporosis screening.
provided by ScriptSave
Lower your family's healthcare costs. Your Prescription Savings Card can provide instant savings at the pharmacy ron brand-name and generic prescription medications for you and your entire household -- even pets.
Use your Prescription Savings Card for any prescriptions not covered by insurance or you may even find a lower price than your insurance copay. Simply present your card at one of thousands of participating pharmacies. It’s that easy.
Additional advantages include:
- Savings average 60% per prescription with potential savings of up to 80%! *
- Use the drug pricing tool to quickly find your lowest price at the right pharmacy
- No program fees, no limits on usage, no income or age restrictions. Accepted at over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide
- All prescription drugs are eligible for savings
- Medication Management tools – pill and refill reminders, lifestyle and drug interaction alerts, health logs, pill identifier, medication information and videos, and more!
- Use your Prescription Savings Card to get discounts on prescriptions for the entire family today.
Stanford Hearing Aids
provided by Stanford Hearing Aids
SDFB members receive significant discounts on hearing aids, $250 off 1, or $500 off 2, hearing aids purchased at Stanford Hearing Aids in Sioux Falls