The Friend of Agriculture Award
The Friend of Agriculture Award is a high honor given for the purpose of strengthening relationships between ag producers and agri-business. Winners are nominated by County Farm Bureaus and are recognized at the annual South Dakota Farm Bureau Convention.
Be an individual or business who has supported agricultural efforts in their community, either through youth activities, agriculture promotions, local issues or quality or rural life.
- SDFB Friend of Agriculture nomination forms will be accepted through July 31, 2023.
- Recipients will be selected, and county Farm Bureaus will be notified of winners by August 10, 2023.
- Recipients will be notified, and recognition videos will be made to be played at the SDFB Annual Convention.
- 2022 Friends of Agriculture will be selected from nominations of individuals/businesses from east of the Missouri River.
- 2023 Friends of Agriculture will be selected from nominations of individuals/businesses from west of the Missouri River.
- Nominations are to be mailed to SDFB State Office, 2225 Dakota Ave S., Huron, SD 57350 or emailed to email@example.com